Tiny Device, Big Possibilities
Gather high quality physiological and inertial motion data without elaborate set up.
CALM. will allow your research subjects to stay in their natural form, while you gather data on movement, exercise, and sleep.
CALM. is a wearable sensor for research that gives you the power of a single lead ECG and 3-axis accelerometer in a small, integrated package. It is designed to attach to standard 4mm snap button, which means you can use the CALM. chest strap, disposable pad, or any ECG electrode with a 4mm snap button interface.
- 3 axis motion sensing for detecting Activity, Posture and Movement
- 50 Samples per Second
- +/- 4g range, 12 bit resolution
- Single Lead ECG and heart rate sensing and R-R interval calculation
- 250 Samples per Second
- 12 bit resolution
Long Battery Life
- 72 hours of continuous use
- Low power standby, automatic wake up by tapping
- Rechargeable battery
Easy to use
- Compatible with Android Smartphones and Tablets
- iOS support coming soon
- Magnetic charging cable
- Product Name: CALM. Sensor
- Model: CALM-S
- ECG: 250 Samples per Second, 12 bit resolution with Heartrate calculation
- Accelerometer Sensor: 3 axis, +/- 4g, 50 Samples per Second, 12 bit resolution
- Dimensions: 74 x 28 x 11 mm
- Weight: 13 grams
- Power Source: Rechargable Lithium Polymer Battery. DC 3.7V 200mAh
- Input Power: DC 5V 0.1A
- Communication: Bluetooth Low Energy GATT Profile
*CALM. Sensor is not a medical device feature.
*The Acceleration, ECG and Heartrate data is for research only, and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical conditions.
CALM. Research App
The CALM. for Research app is available for Android. It allows researchers to wirelessly collect and check the data from CALM. sensors. The data is backed up to the cloud for storage and retrieval to computers for analysis.
The app simplifies management of multiple sensors and subjects with a cloud synced database, and features a recording timer to record a pre-determined or continuous periods of data.
Download the app from Google Play.
CALM. Research Web Portal
Even if you have multiple sensors, subjects, or smartphones, all your data will be synced to the CALM. Research web portal so that you and your team can manage the data in one place.
The data can be checked and exported as CSV or WFDB format for further analysis in your research.
*CSV export is size limited
Access the Web Portal Here
Our analysis software, “Cardio Analyzer” can open WFDB files downloaded from the web portal, and perform additional signal filtering, edit heart beat annotations, and perform HRV analysis. You can also export the data to CSV, EDF or images.
CALM. for Research and Cardio Analyzer are not for healthcare, and cannot be used for diagnosing or treating diseases.